My new Sony DVD-RW  

Today I just bought new DVD-RW from Sony Inc. It’s rather cheap now compared the price 1 years ago. Its only $36 or Rp.305.000,00. The decision making process for this “box” actually rather quick and hurry cause I need this to burn my old data which already “eat” my harddisk almost 90%, wow. My computer must be happy with this, cause now he walk like snail, take 15 minutes to finish booting process. (The specs of my computer is PIII 677 MHz, 256 MB RAM, 15 Gb Harddisk, monitor Samsung SyncMaster 450b, CD-ROM 52x and old floppy disk drive from panasonic).

My first target with this DVD-RW is backing up my old data from my computer, you know DVD have capacity more than 4GB. Its a cheap way to backup your data. After that, my second target is generate money (again :) ) with this tools. I want to mastering and remastering my Linux Distribution Collection. This step actually done for reliving my Linux Shop in Yogyakarta Indonesia.

With this hurry and quick decision, I hope I’m not wasting my $36 for something useless, hopefully…. By the way, I already made new writing at my Linux Shop Site, so please visit there and enjoy the ride… cheersss

2 komentar: to “ My new Sony DVD-RW

  • mjk
    4:55 PM  

    bagus ga dvdrw sony?...apa bedanya ama Benq ?, BTW shoutboxnya mana nixh ?..






    dudemjk.blogspot.com -> software review, update daily.

  • Anonymous
    2:38 PM  

    standardsand tech reduce coalition trends iceberg butter honestly ranking shuttle reflectively
    lolikneri havaqatsu