Jogjakarta Adsense-id Community  

This night I join adsense-id community which has routine meeting agenda every Friday night at Angkringan Bulaksumur (in front of Pos Indonesia Office). Two of the most admired figure joined too, Mr. Pogung177 and Mr. Isnaini. They start talking about adsense and all other topic related to internet and how to make money from internet. They already prooved it! With income above 4 digit figure US$, wow!
Most of them manage more than one web and they get dollars from it! Mostly in English, so I had to make web or blog which content written in English Language.
Hmmm... when I get there??? I hope soon I'll get there, I had several site and blog which already attracking 500 visitors right now even though its written in Indonesian.
Another passive income dream, hope this time come true, InsyaAllah... Amin

1 komentar: to “ Jogjakarta Adsense-id Community